Been seeing a lot of people with the same issue I had, but now the game runs perfectly fine for me after I did these little steps. Hope this works for all of you aswell.
1. Open command prompt with Administrator rights. To do this, go to Programs, Accessories, right-click on Command Prompt and select "Run as Administrator."
2. Enter the following at the prompt and press enter: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 3072
3. Close the prompt and restart the computer.
Again, hope this rectifies all the issues players are experiencing with this little problem.
I'm not sure how to do this, could somebody go into more detail? I'm quite bad at this kind of thing, and I really want to start playing the game.
I'm on Vista so this is what I did:
1. Click the start button
2. Hit "all programs" and go to "acessories"
3. Scroll to "Command Prompt" program and right click it so you get a list of options
4. Then click "Open as Administrator"
5 Then you can type, or copy and paste in the command line:
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 3072
6. Restart your computer and and give the game a try. Sometimes I still run into a crash but it is really rare now.